Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bella, Bella, Bella...any living thing that feels better when I SING has got to be madly in love with me...my voice could shatter glass - lol

yesterday I visited Bella as I do at least once a week....she's always so delighted to see me...now at 45 pounds she still thinks she's a little puppy, the puppy I rocked and sang to, the puppy I hand fed, the baby I thought would die, the pup I held close for 30 minutes 5 or 6 times a day..... she lived as I gave her everything I had emotionally and physically. We had a wonderful visit as always with her on my lap most of the time licking me...she's happy where she is, she has my son and Buddy and yet she misses me as I do her. Sadly, she lived in this apt with me (against the rules here) when Hurricane Sandy left my son flooded and no place for Bella while she was healing. Now, she's back with him with a yard, has a playmate, etc. But, yesterday when I was leaving to come home I said "bye Bella" and hugged her and petted her...I could see her deflate with sadness. It made me cry especially when I think of all the dogs and cats that go through this and people don't think it matters to the animal. I know it does. Please folks, adopt a shelter animal. Love matters to an animal. DON'T BUY...ADOPT, the life you save may be your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment